[#6538] Paid basket was automatically deleted

7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #292094 by poml
Hi, I had something strange today, that is not usually happening. A new user signed up and bought some merchandise. Then he paid by paypal. During the process his basket got deleted by username "System". The record is gone, only the payment record is still there and is correctly set to paid. So also the user's invoice is gone.

Now I checked the history logs and saw that between "Store Payment Basket" and the next entry "Updating payment record because of new status of payment basket: Completed because of event received: web_accept. Previous status was: NotInitiated" slightly more than 30 minutes passed.

Is there a time limit somewhere? Could it be that the basket was deleted because of more than 30 minutes passing between storing the basket and payment?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 1 month ago #292099 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Paid basket was automatically deleted
30 minutes isn't long enough for the basket to expire. The default expire time is 3 hours as configured in CBSubs > Settings > Display > Baskets. Were there any other IPNs before the payment IPN like a cancellation IPN?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 1 month ago #292101 by poml
Replied by poml on topic Paid basket was automatically deleted
No, there was no further activity on the website in the meantime.

7 years 1 month ago #292116 by krileon
Please check within CBSubs > History Log for the full history of that payment to see what happened before the payment and before the basket was deleted. I'm not sure at this time what the user could've possibly done to cause this.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 1 month ago #292133 by poml
Replied by poml on topic Paid basket was automatically deleted
See attached. Interestingly also two merchandises got deleted.
I checked back in the logs and I think this has never happened before. The only unusual thing is see is the long time between basket insertion and paypal payment event.

Attachments:

7 years 1 month ago #292142 by krileon
Were the merchandise plans purchased at the same time as the subscription? Are you sure there's no basket for this transaction as it may have just generated a new one.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.281 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn