[SOLVED] Confirmation link in email not clickable

6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #293446 by Andromeda57
Hey there,

we have set emails to HTML in cb configuration, but the confirmation link in user registration is not clickable?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 11 months ago #293458 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Confirmation link in email not clickable
The substitution for it isn't HTML as it's just outputting a URL. Most email hosts will convert it to be clickable. Otherwise you can use the below for it to send as HTML.

<a href="[confirmlink]">[confirmlink]</a>

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 11 months ago #293494 by Andromeda57
Replied by Andromeda57 on topic Confirmation link in email not clickable
Thanks, we've just had to set it to none html and it works...

Thanks for your help, topic can be marked as resolved.. :)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn