CBSubs Ogone gateway change

6 years 10 months ago #293946 by activha
CBSubs Ogone gateway change was created by activha
Hello

Just using the latest build for CBSubs with version 4.1.0+build.2017.05.08.13.53.14.b3afc9fe4 .

We use Ogone gateway with Ingenico and Sepa Payments. Beat changed it a couple of months ago to add the lines
// Needed to SEPA payments according to FR #6112: only ECOM_BILLTO_POSTAL_* fields are documented in Ogone cookbook:
		if ( $this->getAccountParam( 'giveecomparams' ) ) {
			$requestParams['ECOM_BILLTO_COMPANY']				=	cbIsoUtf_substr( $paymentBasket->business, 0, 50 );
			$requestParams['ECOM_BILLTO_POSTAL_NAME_PREFIX']	=	CBPTXT::T( 'M/Mme' );		// Field mandatory but limited to 5 characters!
			$requestParams['ECOM_BILLTO_POSTAL_NAME_LAST']		=	cbIsoUtf_substr( $paymentBasket->last_name, 0, 35 );
			$requestParams['ECOM_BILLTO_POSTAL_NAME_FIRST']		=	cbIsoUtf_substr( $paymentBasket->first_name, 0, 35 );
			// $requestParams['ECOM_BILLTO_POSTAL_STREET_NUMBER']	=	'';
			$requestParams['ECOM_BILLTO_POSTAL_STREET_LINE1']	=	cbIsoUtf_substr( $paymentBasket->address_street, 0, 35 );
			// $requestParams['ECOM_BILLTO_POSTAL_STREET_LINE2']	=	'';
			$requestParams['ECOM_BILLTO_POSTAL_POSTALCODE']		=	cbIsoUtf_substr( $paymentBasket->address_zip, 0, 10 );
			$requestParams['ECOM_BILLTO_POSTAL_CITY']			=	cbIsoUtf_substr( $paymentBasket->address_city, 0, 25 );
			$requestParams['ECOM_BILLTO_POSTAL_COUNTRYCODE']	=	cbIsoUtf_substr( $this->countryToLetters( $paymentBasket->address_country, 2 ), 0, 2 );
			$requestParams['ECOM_BILLTO_TELECOM_PHONE_NUMBER']	=	cbIsoUtf_substr( $paymentBasket->contact_phone, 0, 20 );
			$requestParams['ECOM_BILLTO_TELECOM_MOBILE_NUMBER']	=	cbIsoUtf_substr( $paymentBasket->contact_phone, 0, 20 );
			$requestParams['REF_CUSTOMERID']					=	cbIsoUtf_substr( $paymentBasket->user_id, 0, 20 );
		}

However with this latest build, it seems that fields ECOM_BILLTO_COMPANY, ECOM_BILLTO_TELECOM_PHONE_NUMBER, ECOM_BILLTO_TELECOM_MOBILE_NUMBER are sent as empty to Ogone.

Could you have a quick check as it seems to block our payments with them ?

On the same subject I sent several private messages to Beat regarding a better integration with Slimpay and copied him with their support department , but I have not received any feed back fro him since two months. Is he ok ?

If you dont have time for this gateway integration, could you recommend someone who could write it for us ?

Thanks
Jean

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 10 months ago #293959 by beat
Replied by beat on topic CBSubs Ogone gateway change
Yes, I'm ok, thanks, I think that I have answered already to your request for Slimpay, and my opinion didn't change, here publicly: We are happy if SlimPay wants to develop a gateway for CBSubs. But as it does not have an international popular reach, we can't put our own development resources to develop a gateway for it at this time.

Regarding Ogone and ECOM_BILLTO_... parameters, nothing did change in Ogone in our latest builds (last change was Added new SHA-OUT fields DEVICEID and PAYIDSUB, which was 4 months ago!, Just rechecked). Please recheck your Ogone gateway setting "Fill-in ECOM_BILLTO_* address/phone for SEPA", and any other settings that may affect the field for company in the invoice address.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

6 years 10 months ago #293963 by activha
Replied by activha on topic CBSubs Ogone gateway change

Yes, I'm ok, thanks, I think that I have answered already to your request for Slimpay, and my opinion didn't change, here publicly: We are happy if SlimPay wants to develop a gateway for CBSubs. But as it does not have an international popular reach...

Glad you're fine as I did not had answers to my previous mails and messages, and worried if we made something wrong ;-)
Slimpay does have an international reach and plans to extend very quickly as they explained to us. They are already very popular in Europe and got agreement to work within the US. I sent you an email about this.

we can't put our own development resources to develop a gateway for it at this time.

I understand this and Slimpay understand this.
Such a gateway would immediately bring several features really needed like : ability to sign bank SEPA mandates and sign and store our agreements and contracts online prior to payment, more credit card processor integration, recurring payments, and the best which is the ability to split a one time payment in several months without affecting both CBsubs or us/the customer as all is managed by Slimpay like a bank.
This last ability allows to have one CBSubs plan with one payment and leave the choice to the customer to pay in 12, 4, 3, 2 or 1 time. This would severely lighten the plan management.
For this reason we think that it is really needed and are willing to pay you for this development. Could you give us a quote for your time to develop this gateway ? As you developed Ogone gateway this would be quicker for you than anyone else.

Regarding Ogone and ECOM_BILLTO_... parameters, nothing did change in Ogone in our latest builds (last change was Added new SHA-OUT fields DEVICEID and PAYIDSUB, which was 4 months ago!, Just rechecked). Please recheck your Ogone gateway setting "Fill-in ECOM_BILLTO_* address/phone for SEPA", and any other settings that may affect the field for company in the invoice address.

We did not change anything in Ingenico settings nor in CBSubs except for upgrading to CB and CBSubs latest builds.
I have attached two screenshots.
The first one shows that the basket is correct with the correct company name and details within CBSubs and the second shows that Ingenico did not receive correctly the fields ECOM_BILLTO_... . The problems seems to occur for the business company name and the contact phone.
I have also checked payments made with Slimpay last month and it seems that this behavior also occurred so it is not related to CBSubs latest build but to another thing, maybe that this was present since you implemented the lines ECOM_BILLTO_... but we did not check ingenico logs in depth at this time.
I have notice the line :
$requestParams['ECOM_BILLTO_COMPANY']				=	cbIsoUtf_substr( $paymentBasket->business, 0, 50 );
shouldn't it be ? :
$requestParams['ECOM_BILLTO_COMPANY']				=	cbIsoUtf_substr( $paymentBasket->payer_business_name, 0, 50 );
Attachments:

6 years 10 months ago #293967 by beat
For new proposal of SlimPay gateway: Please read my previous messages. If you need SlimPay, please check with SlimPay if they can develop a CBSubs gateway for you. Also please check with other major PSPs already supported by CBSubs what their updated plans are for adding the features you wish. E.g. some have a "Pay later" and "Bill me" payment options. Sorry, implementing a gateway is not a quick task, and at this time our focus is on maintaining existing gateway implementations and other features. Thanks for your understanding.

Regarding the proposition for change in the basket field for business, good catch! Thanks :) Fixed for next nightly build. That bug was there since the implementation of SEPA for Ogone.

Regarding your issue with contact_phone, that field is the right field, so don't have an explanation except that it is maybe not filled-in by your customers for privacy and other reasons.

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

6 years 10 months ago #293968 by activha
Replied by activha on topic CBSubs Ogone gateway change

Also please check with other major PSPs already supported by CBSubs what their updated plans are for adding the features you wish. E.g. some have a "Pay later" and "Bill me" payment options

What platform would you recommend for the features that we need ?

We will ask Slimpay to develop such a gateway. Do you accept to work with them if needed for any bug solving ?

6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #293969 by beat
For your wish-features, I don't have any recommendation nor particular information. Just ask the major ones that you work with already, then the major ones supported in CB about what their plans are for the features you wish, as already answered above.

We are happy to fix diagnoticed bugs in CBSubs, like I just did above for company name that you greatly and helpfully diagnosticed, thanks again. But we don't have the time (paid or unpaid) to do any debugging or developers hand-holding or reviews for third-party software. Our technical support is exclusively through these forums, and our software APIs are documented in our code using PHPdoc standard markup. Developing a secure gateway is no easy task, but PSPs ususally (or hopefully...) have skilled software engineers to develop safe code.

The following user(s) said Thank You: activha

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.299 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn