URL too long to integrate into Postfinance admin area

6 years 10 months ago #294944 by erichburkhard
I wanted to integrate the Postfinance payment Service into my Website .....in the following URL you see the URL I have to write into the Postfinance Admin area. The Problem is: it is too long....even if I cut the the last part of the URL (format=raw) the URL is still too long.....so my question is: Is there a 'trick' via redirection? My idea is that I put into the backend a short URL which will be redirected 'somehow' the the URL as shown below....

pls help me

regards

This browser does not support PDFs. Please download the PDF to view it: Download PDF

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #294958 by krileon
You'll likely need to do what we did with CIC Credit Mutuel and use a notif.php file that properly redirects to CBSubs then you'd specify the path to the notif.php. You can review the notif.php file below.

components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/processors/ciccreditmutuel/notif.php

I suppose you could also try using a htaccess rewrite rule to rewrite DOMAIN/postfinance/BASKET_ID or something like that to CBSubs notification URL.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 10 months ago #295105 by erichburkhard
Replied by erichburkhard on topic URL too long to integrate into Postfinance admin area
Hi Kyle - unfortunately I am not a PHP expert....so if I understand you correctly I have to create a kind of notif.php file to call the mentioned URL ....is it correct like this?

********** as follows the content of such a notif.php file **************
<?php

pre-production.international-dating-portal.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=pluginclass&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&cbpgacctno=7&do=gw&result=notify&format=raw;

?>

6 years 9 months ago #295124 by krileon
Directly copy and paste the below file.

FROM: components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/processors/ciccreditmutuel/notif.php
TO: components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/processors/YOUR_GATEWAY_FOLDER/notif.php

Now edit your copy of notif.php and within the $path variable change ciccreditmutuel to YOUR_GATEWAY_FOLDER. Next within your gateway settings set your notification URL to point to that notif.php file, which should just be the following.

YOUR_DOMAIN/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/processors/YOUR_GATEWAY/notif.php

If that's still too long you'll have to use the above with an htaccess URL rewrite to rewrite it to something shorter. Joomla redirect component maybe also able to do it as long as the URL used normally would result in a 404.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.277 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn