CBSubs Bypass Buttons

6 years 9 months ago #295177 by activha
CBSubs Bypass Buttons was created by activha
Hello,

Is it possible to build links for our moderators which would go directly to the correct payment gateway instead of going to the usual customer process on the front end ?

For instance, the front end process is plan subscribe -> accept conditions -> select Ogone/ingenico -> select Slimpay or Credit Card -> validate payment

We would like to build links usable only for mods with the button ->select Slimpay -> validate payment or the button -> select credit card -> validate payment

Can you suggest what kind of link to build ?

Thanks
Jean

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 9 months ago #295181 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSubs Bypass Buttons
There's no links for bypassing the basket. You can only bypass plan selection with links to directly add to the basket, but I don't know if those will work for anyone except the viewing user. There is very unlikely to be links for this as the buttons are actually form elements being submit on click.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 9 months ago #295209 by activha
Replied by activha on topic CBSubs Bypass Buttons
ok understood, is it possible to have different buttons for different methods for the same gateway ?

For instance for ingenico, we'd like to have :
Button Pay with credit card - Button Pay with SEPA Slimpay - Button Pay with bank wire -Button Pay with PayPal (via gone)

6 years 9 months ago #295212 by krileon
A gateway can only output up to 2 buttons. 1 for single payments and 1 for recurring payments. If you need/want more to the same gateway I guess your only solution is to make a copy of the gateway. I have no experience with ingenico so if each gateway has to be configured to be specific to the payment type then you'd just make multiple gateways.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 9 months ago #295214 by activha
Replied by activha on topic CBSubs Bypass Buttons
Ok it's what I thought, so for Ingenico, I would have to set 3 same gateways and only change the method which is accepted in each ?

Do you have a list of these methods somewhere to avoid mistakes ?
For instance when arriving on Ingenico gateway, we have the choice between Credit Cards, Slimpay, bank wire or PayPal

6 years 9 months ago #295217 by krileon
Looks like you may not need to make multiple gateways. Try setting "Selection of payment method" to "on this site using buttons" then select the payment methods you want to allow within your Ogone/Ingenico gateway. If that's not doing what you're wanting you'll need to make copies of the gateway and set "Selection of payment method" to "only following payment methods of the payment service provider" and specify the methods you want to allow in each for "Payment methods list".

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.324 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn