CBSubs Bypass Buttons

6 years 9 months ago #295219 by activha
Replied by activha on topic CBSubs Bypass Buttons
Thanks that what I was looking for.
Do you know where I can find the payments method ? is it on Ingenico payment page or in a link ? if yes which one.

I have also another related question :
Can I restrict a gateway to a chosen plan according to the following : ?

I would like to have a set up this way :
1) 5 annual plans with 5 annual prices (360 € to 1440 €) -> normal ingenico gateway

2) Once one of the annual plans is selected we would show a drop down field [cb_mensualisation] to choose the number of times for the payment (is it possible to display this field within the payment description ?)

3) One sub plan with one price (30 € fees) (available for all 5 main plans and price added to the main plan) allowing to choose a payment in 2,4,6 or 12 times -> manual gateway (we set up the payments with Slimpay in chosen times)

If the input of [cb_mensualisation] is anything but 1, we would like to only allow payment with the manual gateway and not the normal ingenico gateway.

I cannot figure out how to configure it this way ?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 9 months ago #295228 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSubs Bypass Buttons

Do you know where I can find the payments method ? is it on Ingenico payment page or in a link ? if yes which one.

The description of the "Payment methods list" input gives you some examples. There also appears to be the below page.

payment-services.ingenico.com/int/en/ogone/support/products/payment-methods

Can I restrict a gateway to a chosen plan according to the following : ?

You can use Owner ID parameter in both the gateway and the plan to limit a plan to that specific gateway.

1) 5 annual plans with 5 annual prices (360 € to 1440 €) -> normal ingenico gateway

Doable by ensuring the gateway and plans have same owner id.

2) Once one of the annual plans is selected we would show a drop down field [cb_mensualisation] to choose the number of times for the payment (is it possible to display this field within the payment description ?)

Not possible without creating a plugin to do that. Fields have no control over the recurring limits of a plan.

3) One sub plan with one price (30 € fees) (available for all 5 main plans and price added to the main plan) allowing to choose a payment in 2,4,6 or 12 times -> manual gateway (we set up the payments with Slimpay in chosen times)

Doable by ensuring the manual gateway and those plans have the same owner id.

If the input of [cb_mensualisation] is anything but 1, we would like to only allow payment with the manual gateway and not the normal ingenico gateway.

Doable by configuring conditions under the workflows tab of your plans to condition against your field.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 9 months ago #295256 by activha
Thank you very much for your detailed answer which helped a lot.

I also figured that we could simple use a promotion to add a 5% fee to our plans if the payment is splitted in several monthly payment with our manual gateway.

That could be simpler and it seems to work except for the selection of the gateway.

We have set a drop down field for values 1,2,4,6,12. If the customer selects one, the normal gateway is used. If the customer selects one of the other values, the promotion applies with a fee of 5%

In this latter case, would it be possible to link the manual gateway to the promotion or the field ? I did not found an owner area in the two for this.

Do you have an idea if it's doable ?

I think we would prefer a promotion because it would be more convenient in the future to adapt fees to plans

Thanks in advance

6 years 9 months ago #295266 by krileon
Gateways can't be conditioned by fields. They can only use ACL or Owner ID. Promotions also have no idea which gateway is being used (they are applied at the basket, which is not gateway specific). I'm not sure how else to do it other than assigning a usergroup then using ACL to limit access to the promotion and the gateway.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 9 months ago #295358 by activha
Ok one last question

Configuring three gateways based on Ogone gives three different return url in the settings.
As Ogone was originally configured to use the first gateway return url and that there is no ability to set several urls in ingenico back office, will that bring problems with IPN ?

What do you think ?
(Configuration with three Ogone gateways was the only mean to get three separated methods)

6 years 9 months ago #295361 by krileon
In order to utilize 3 different IPN URLs you would need to have 3 different Ogone accounts. As far as I'm aware it's not possible for an individual payment request to set a IPN URL unless the API has changed to allow for that now.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn