Redirect after login from and email link

6 years 7 months ago #296236 by lynnapp
Hi,
I have Kuena installed and when subscribed to a topic an email is sent.
If I click on the link I am taken to a page to login
miamipolicevets.org/your-profile/pluginclass/cbpaidsubscriptions.html?do=accessdenied&accesstype=components&accessvalue=com_kunena&accessurl=#11057

Then I fill in login and I just see my profile it does not take me to the forum

I have CB auto actions installed and have removed unpublished all of the login ones. the cblogin modules have no redirects.

I have unpublished both cbauto actions and cb subs and that made no difference.

I have noticed once I log in it loses part of the url and becomes

miamipolicevets.org/your-profile/pluginclass/cbpaidsubscriptions.html?do=accessdenied&accesstype=components&accessvalue=com_kunena&accessurl=

(see the forum number is missing)

Not sure where to from here.
Thank you in advance for any insight.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 7 months ago #296238 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Redirect after login from and email link
That's a CBSubs access denied URL that sends to registration and not login. It will not redirect them back to the page they were denied access as it does not pass the return URL, which is mandatory for login to return them to their previous location. You maybe able to set the ACL for the category to Registered and that might work by allowing Kunena to check and redirect as needed, but not sure if that passes return URL either.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 7 months ago #296240 by lynnapp
Replied by lynnapp on topic Redirect after login from and email link
How can you get it to send to login and not registration?

This is something that should work for any link isn't it?

6 years 7 months ago #296255 by krileon
You can't. When CBSubs is protecting the content it sends to a page to subscribe to the plan that's protecting the content. If the user isn't logged in then it also asks for them to register. Only way to do what you're wanting is to protect it with normal ACL (e.g. set the menu item to Registered).

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 7 months ago #296259 by lynnapp
Replied by lynnapp on topic Redirect after login from and email link
I have made all of the top index and one of the boards menu items be registered I also went in and made the board it self registered but it still takes me to the registration link.

Can you please be more specific.

6 years 7 months ago #296260 by krileon
Joomla ACL takes priority over CBSubs protection depending on what protection you're using. So you need to protect your content with ACL. Joomla will error that access is denied and send them to login. If that's not working then it's a configuration problem in Kunena or Joomla. Disable CB Paid Subscriptions to test that it's taking you to the login page when attempting to access something you don't have access to. Kunena ACL may not execute early enough for CBSubs though so I'm not entirely sure if what you're wanting to do will work with anything other than menu item ACL.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn