Promotion/Coupon Code box not showing for specific plan

6 months 2 days ago #297296 by krileon

Any ideas why setting ONE promotion like this would cause all discounts to not show up?

That shouldn't happen. Try setting display override parameters on a different promotion and see if it reliably does this no matter what promotion you add display overrides to.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Templates - CBSubs - Hosting - Forge - Incubator - GroupJive
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM EST to 4:00 PM EST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds
Facebook Twitter Google LinkedIn