[#6808] CBSubs URL integration question about upgrade

6 years 5 months ago #297933 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSubs URL integration question about upgrade

With your gateway could we have an annual plan of 360 € paid in 12 monthly SEPA payments with Stripe ?

No, the only supported payment method is cards.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 5 months ago #298121 by activha
Replied by activha on topic CBSubs URL integration question about upgrade

These changes are still pending review and once merged a new nightly will be released.

Did you release it already ?
Did not see it unless I missed something

6 years 5 months ago #298125 by krileon

Did you release it already ?

No, Beat is away with family and won't be able to review until later next week I believe.

Also regarding Stripe I should have mentioned additional payment methods are already on the roadmap I just have no idea as to when. I'd like to support all the available payment methods that Stripe provides given how easy the gateway is to work with.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 5 months ago #298127 by activha
Replied by activha on topic CBSubs URL integration question about upgrade
Nice, I sent you two an email regarding our problem with SEPA payments.

Don't know how Stripe could integrate with it. Slimpay is really nice to use from a backend point of view and really nice for all the users.

If we can achieve same thing and easiness with Stripe, we could consider it also and give you some boost if needed ;-)

6 years 5 months ago #298132 by krileon
Stripe supports SEPA payments directly. It has no integration with Slimpay. Slimpay would likely need to be a standalone gateway which we've no plans to develop at this time. Regarding its integration with Ogone I can't comment about as I did not develop the Ogone gateway so I have no clue.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn