CBSubs: Multiple Plans, two groups, annual payment, automatic payment

6 years 6 months ago #297976 by RobGG
Hi,
We have multiple membership types, some "no charge", some annual payment and some auto payment.
What is the "best practice" for presenting:
1: A gateway screen to annual subscribers (multiple plans) presenting both an offline method and credit card payment options, and
2: A gateway screen to automatic renewals subscribers

At this stage we have only been able to configure a single payment screen and despite trying we cannot find any advice in the manual or on the youtube videos.
Regards,

Robert

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 6 months ago #297986 by krileon
Users select the payment method when they reach the basket after selecting a plan. There's no altering this behavior. The buttons can be styled differently or have a different image to make them stand out better, but that's about it; you can customize that within the gateway it self.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 6 months ago #298019 by RobGG
Hi,
Can either Auto Actions or CB Conditional be used to hide single payment gateways on the Basket when a particular plan needs only an auto pay gateway? (and visa-versa).
Are there any examples of configurations that add instructions to the Basket for user guidance?
Regards, Robert

6 years 6 months ago #298027 by krileon
No, if you want a plan to only allow recurring payments you can set it to allow only recurring payments and it'll only have gateways available that allow recurring payments. You can also use the Owner ID within the gateway and plan parameters to pair plans with specific gateways (e.g. set both to Owner ID of 1 and only plan will see that gateway).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 5 months ago #298708 by activha
I am jumping on this subject : can we have now the same gateway duplicated several times ?
First time configured for simple payment and plan with Card and SEPA mode and owner id 0 and second time same gateway but configured only for recurrent payments and payment modes Card, SEPA and Direct Bank and owner id 20 ?

6 years 5 months ago #298719 by RobGG
Hi,
Yes, I have implemented this as described and it is working well. (This feature is not in the CBSubs manual.)

Regards, Robert
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.238 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn