[SOLVED] [#6889] Question about CBsubs plan upgrade conditions

6 years 5 months ago #299412 by activha
Replied by activha on topic Question about CBsubs plan upgrade conditions
Well this is a standard subscription plan.
The default "none is needed" is just absent from the drop down list and trying to leave a blank does not default to it

Plan id is #55 and I guess that you still have our credentials if you want to have a look ?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 5 months ago #299417 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Question about CBsubs plan upgrade conditions
It being translated to empty string is the only thing I can think of, sorry. There's no reason for it to be gone on your install and not on my 2 test installs and our demo site beyond a modified install. Install latest CB, CBSubs, and any plugins you may have over the top of themselves even if you believe they're up to date to clear core modifications. Next switch to default English and see if issue persists. If it does please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look as I've no clue what's removing that option for you.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #299424 by activha
Replied by activha on topic Question about CBsubs plan upgrade conditions
OK all is updated, I have checked in english, checked the language files and same thing

What is strange is that when trying to make a new test plan, the string is correctly displayed.
May be that it comes from the different upgrades ?

I send details to connect by PM

6 years 4 months ago #299531 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Question about CBsubs plan upgrade conditions
Have reviewed your install. It's because you've so many plans available it's converting to a select2 automatically by CB. Selecting nothing should select the blank value now set as the placeholder value for the select2 usage, but seams that's not working right after something has been selected, saved, then you attempt to remove it after it has been saved.

Looks like this is a bug in CBSubs where hideblanktext is set on the XML node, which should not be set. Have added a bug ticket for CBSubs and will have a fix submitted to Beat for review today.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 4 months ago #299807 by beat
Nightly CBSubs with that fix released.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn