CB fields and tabs

6 days 5 hours ago #299930 by rdmendo
Hello,

I want to show CB fields or CB Tabs in my Joomla content articles how can I do ?
I know that I have to use CB content bot plugin. Do you have a doc or a tutorial to use this plugin ?

Thanks
6 days 4 hours ago #299945 by krileon
Once you've CB Content Bot installed, public, and published you can use substitutions as shown in our below tutorial in your articles.

www.joomlapolis.com/documentation/279-community-builder/tutorials/18353-using-substitutions-throughout-cb

Substitutions by default will be based off the user who owns the article. So if you substitute in say [username] it'll be the username of the user that owns the article.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Templates - CBSubs - Hosting - Forge - Incubator - GroupJive
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM EST to 4:00 PM EST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
6 days 2 hours ago #299965 by rdmendo
I would like to create Content Types and Forms in order to use CB tabs/fields/conditionals/actions (not related to users).

Is that possible ?
6 days 1 hour ago #299968 by krileon
If you want to add fields to registration and profile edit then do so from CB > Field Management. CB is not a form building extension. If you need custom forms look into extensions like RSForms.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Templates - CBSubs - Hosting - Forge - Incubator - GroupJive
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM EST to 4:00 PM EST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
6 days 1 hour ago #299969 by rdmendo
Thanks for the reply, I'll use Seblod...
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds