[SOLVED] CBSubs Subscription Status Code definitions

6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #300436 by cpaschen
I did a search but can't find a 'definitive' list for all the various status codes for subscriptions and what they mean (i.e. U, R, A, I, X, etc.).

If that is available somewhere could you share a link?
If not, could you post it here so that it's easily accessible.

Thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 3 months ago #300441 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSubs Subscription Status Code definitions
The statuses are as follows.

A = Active
R = Registered Unpaid
X = Expired
C = Unsubscribed
U = Upgraded to other
I = Invalid

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 3 months ago #300448 by cpaschen
Replied by cpaschen on topic CBSubs Subscription Status Code definitions
THANKS!!!

5 years 3 months ago #309877 by cpaschen
Has this changed in recent updates?

When I look at the #__akeebasubs_subscriptions table, the 'state' field (where I'm pretty sure we were finding the previous list of letters) we now see the field is of the type "enum('N', 'P', 'C', 'X')".

Did this replace the old A,R,X,C, etc.?

Does the 'enabled' field now indicate if the subscription is 'active'?

I have some custom sql reports to gather stats and just need to be able to determine the status of the subscriptions for reporting.

5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #309890 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSubs Subscription Status Code definitions
_akeebasubs_subscriptions is for Akeeba, not CBSubs. CBSubs subscription table is _cbsubs_subscriptions. The statuses in CBSubs have not changed.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 3 months ago #309919 by cpaschen
SORRY!!!
I think I need to delete those old akeebaSubs tables. We've been using CBSubs for almost 2 years and was obviously just looking in the wrong place.

Sorry for the confusion and wasting your time.

And now I'm off to take a much needed nap! :blush:
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn