[SOLVED] User Subscription Change for No Reason

6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #300931 by cagoffice
We have a member (who had 1 plan- expiring end of 2017- we give 3 months grace on this plan as well) who somehow got an “upgrade” for another plan (looks like on January 3).

There was no way he could upgrade on his profile (the button wouldn’t be there for this particular plan) and there is nothing in change log to say that the change was made.

How was this plan attached to his user profile? Where else could we look?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 3 months ago #300933 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic User Subscription Change for No Reason
If he done it himself there would be a basket for it in CBSubs > Baskets. If there isn't it was done with an admin operation. Check within CBSubs > History Log as it should log all subscription changes. My best guess is maybe you configure CB Auto Actions to subscribe them to that plan when expired or something of the sort? or maybe one of your sites admins gave the user the subscription?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 3 months ago #300937 by cagoffice
Replied by cagoffice on topic User Subscription Change for No Reason
No basket, no log, nothing in log changes, nothing in history. It came out of nowhere.

6 years 3 months ago #300939 by krileon
I don't see how that's possible beyond a direct database insert or the subscription already existing before expiring.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 3 months ago #300941 by cagoffice
Replied by cagoffice on topic User Subscription Change for No Reason
Exactly! It doesn't make any sense. Any chance you can log in and have a look at it? I would like to tell my boss the exact issue and reassure him it won't happen again instead of just saying "a glitch" which knocks the system.

6 years 3 months ago #300943 by krileon
Review the entire payment, basket, and subscription history of the user. You should be able to see where it came from. Within CBSubs > Subscriptions if you click the number under the ID column you can see its raw details like previous expiration date, etc.. to better understand where it came from. This sounds like something deliberately configured though and suggest checking CB Auto Actions actions you've configured as well as your plans CBSubs SQL Actions usages.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.450 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn