[SOLVED] User Subscription Change for No Reason

6 years 3 months ago #300944 by cagoffice
Replied by cagoffice on topic User Subscription Change for No Reason
There is no basket for this "extra" plan he has now.

Here is what it looks like in "Subscriptions":

His current (correct) subscription is showing there. Active. Not 'upgraded to other".

There are no Auto Actions for this.

Weird thing though: when I log in as him, I am able to see "upgrades" to almost every plan we have (he's the only one that is showing this- he shouldn't be allowed to see this).
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 3 months ago #300947 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic User Subscription Change for No Reason

Weird thing though: when I log in as him, I am able to see "upgrades" to almost every plan we have (he's the only one that is showing this- he shouldn't be allowed to see this).

Sounds like you've a configuration problem somewhere then. He may have CB Moderator permissions. Review the Moderator View Access Level parameter within CB > Configuration > Moderation then check the view access level selected and ensure it's correctly configured.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 3 months ago #300948 by cagoffice
Access level is Super Users only.

He is Registered.

6 years 3 months ago #300965 by krileon
I've no idea then. PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 3 months ago #300967 by cagoffice
PM sent. User in question is "bfinlay".

6 years 3 months ago #300975 by krileon
Ok, there's no basket because the plan is free. In that case it's activated instantly and there's no need for a basket (since baskets are invoices.. nothing to invoice). The access for the plan "International Trainee Membership" is also set to Public and there are no conditions on it. So based off that information the user should of course have access to it. You also do not have upgrades to it disabled, but you do have "Propose spontaneously plan for upgrades" set to "No: hide this plan from upgrades and from access proposals, unless specifically included in URL". This means all a user needs is a URL to the plan.

To summarize the user has access to it. You've no ACL or conditions preventing access to it. There is no basket trail because it's a free plan and doesn't generate a basket. They were able to subscribe to it because an admin gave it to them. There is a history log of the plan being subscribed to (2 entries) and the user who subscribed them to the plan was "acehovin" (a Super User) based off the log. Within CBSubs > Subscriptions click the number in the Change Log column to review for your self.

I don't see any issues here. It all seams to be working as you've configured it.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.328 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn