[SOLVED] No admin email on approval

6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #301677 by pastoweb
[SOLVED] No admin email on approval was created by pastoweb
Hi, as an admin I'm not receiving any email when a user registers and waits for approval
I'm using a plan with offline payment...how can I configure it?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 1 month ago #301695 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic No admin email on approval
You won't receive an email when you approve a user. The user themselves should receive the Welcome email if their account is confirmed and approved. If they've a basket pending payment then they'll typically receive their email once they've paid if you haven't configured your plans to approve/confirm before payment (see Workflows tab of your plans).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #301723 by pastoweb
Replied by pastoweb on topic No admin email on approval
I mean when a user confirms his account and needs approval, I guess I (admin) should receive an email saying that a user is waiting to be approved... right?

6 years 1 month ago #301727 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic No admin email on approval
Correct, but it depends on if you've your plans setup to require approval before or after payment. By default it's after payment.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 1 month ago #302156 by pastoweb
Replied by pastoweb on topic No admin email on approval
I need it to be after payment, but with offline payment I'm not receiving any notification
The workflow should be:

1 - User registers and confirms email
2 - User lands on the payment page, chooses the wire transfer method and confirms payment
3 - Upon user payment confirmation, the admin receives a notification so he can check the payment and approve the user

this point 3 email isn't sent
If I set the plan for before payment approval, the email arrives

6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #302157 by pastoweb
Replied by pastoweb on topic [solved] No admin email on approval
Ok leave it, I set up the desired workflow with the email plugin

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.466 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn