[#7045] STRIPE SEPA

6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #302410 by activha
Replied by activha on topic STRIPE SEPA
There is another string that I cannot find in the language files with SEPA payment.

This is "for each month payment" on this screen.

We would need to have "Paiement de 60 EUR par mois" but cannot figure where to change this string for SEPA, had a look on the stripe php file but only reference is line 601

Can you help me locate the correct strings ?
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 1 month ago #302414 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic STRIPE SEPA
That's probably the language string %3\$s for each %4\$s. You should be able to find it using the language finder and isn't specific to Stripe.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #302449 by activha
After 48 hours I have noticed that there is no recurring payment with the test plans.

Stripe awaits for a successful web hook delivery (?) and leaves the invoices in the dashboard as unpaid.

I have manually restarted the tasks for CBsubs in case but no success.

Also I have noticed an IPN code hash notification problem in the back end. We changed our server end of last year to go from ip 54.XXX to 137.XXX, but it seems like the old ip is still registered somewhere

Mind to have a look ?

EDIT :
Could it be the notification host setting ? and the use of nginx proxy on our server which would need us to insert the real IP here ?

6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #302454 by krileon
Are you receiving IPNs at all? You should receive them shortly after doing a test SEPA payment. I tested recurring, single, and donation plans on your test site with all of them receiving IPNs. Other payment methods tested locally are also receiving IPNs. If you do not see those initial IPNs then they're never reaching your server most likely and if is the case you can review if they failed within Stripe > API > Webhooks. Note real SEPA payments according to their documentation can take up to 14 days to be confirmed.

Could it be the notification host setting ? and the use of nginx proxy on our server which would need us to insert the real IP here ?

I don't know. IPNs are just an HTTP POST or GET request to your server. Your server of course needs to be reachable.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #302456 by activha
We receive correctly all IPNs, some with notification success for all single payments, and some with Mismatch for all recurring payments with the error : IPN notification invalid hash / Fraud attempt

There is no error on Stripe Dashboard, only recurring subscriptions are marked as unpaid. For instance the test recurring plan that you set up is marked yesterday as unpaid, and my test also.

Seems like this only occurs with recurring payments

On Stripe Dashboard, the status is : Unattempted — Awaiting successful webhook delivery

6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #302464 by krileon
There's no history log of the IPN failing so I've no idea what part of the signing process failed (history is logged for this and am unsure why your install didn't log anything). Single payment and initial payment IPNs all validated though so the only reason for it to fail is their IPN payload wasn't signed correctly or something injected code into the POST data altering it. Will retest locally recurring payments and see if I can reproduce with other payment methods since I need full access to Stripe to check the webhooks.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn