[#7045] STRIPE SEPA

6 years 1 month ago #302465 by activha
Replied by activha on topic STRIPE SEPA
I can add you as dev on Stripe for a while if you need to check things.
Just need your email address for this.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 1 month ago #302467 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic STRIPE SEPA
Your site is in offline mode. Maybe there's an issue reaching it due to that? Try turning off offline mode and retrying. I'm not seeing any issues locally with IPN verification. I don't see how a mismatch IPN could be logged and there be no History Log entry for it since both are done at the same time. History Log entry for the mismatch is vital to knowing what part of the signing process failed.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 1 month ago #302486 by activha
That may be it.
I have retested while online and logs and notifications seem better. Will leave it until tomorrow to check if renewal occurs like anticipated.

Is this revealing that we have to find a turnaround for getting notifications from the gateway when the site if offline if we don't want to loose payments or subscriptions ?

6 years 1 month ago #302491 by krileon

Is this revealing that we have to find a turnaround for getting notifications from the gateway when the site if offline if we don't want to loose payments or subscriptions ?

When Joomla is in offline mode it may block access to CBSubs entirely so yeah it'd be a problem. You'd need to find a better way to block access superficially that doesn't affect direct access to components like offline mode does. You don't have to use webhooks as CBSubs has a built in scheduler it can attempt to use and I have Stripe setup to use it if webhooks is missing, but webhooks is faster and more reliable.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 1 month ago #302496 by activha
With the website online we still have mismatch on the notification that just arrived.
Think there is some log error this time.

I just restarted the process a couple of hours ago by clicking on resubscribe for the 5€ recurring plan.

This seems strange. Would it be better to have CBSubs manage all schedules alone ? Or is it something related to the recurring plan ?

6 years 1 month ago #302498 by krileon
Check within CBSubs > History Log for why there was a mismatch. It should say either due to price, signature issue, etc..

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.240 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn