[#7045] STRIPE SEPA

6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #302499 by activha
Replied by activha on topic STRIPE SEPA
Log : stripe Stripe IPN fraud attempt. ERROR: Stripe subscription IPN type subscr_payment for a basket without auto-recurring items: Invalid transaction. Please contact site administrator to check error log.

This is what we have in the logs. This concerns the recurring plan that you set up for test.

For the admin user that you tested, It seems like the invoice for yesterday when the site was offline has been marked as unpaid, and the invoice of today has been marked as paid on Stripe Dashboard. But there is no indication in CBsubs of a payment received for today.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 1 month ago #302512 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic STRIPE SEPA
Strange, that means the IPN for a recurring payment came in for a basket that doesn't accept recurring payments. Will review the IPN handling and see if something is going wrong when setting the basket.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 1 month ago #302513 by activha
Do I need to leave the website online ?

6 years 1 month ago #302514 by krileon
If you want to properly test recurring payments, yes. Otherwise Stripe likely can't reach CBSubs properly. I've yet to see anything in code to be causing your issue and have a recurring test IPN that should be arriving in a few hours locally to see what could be going wrong.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #302538 by krileon
Ok, have tested IPN for recurring payments and it worked perfectly fine. I'm not sure what to suggest at this point. I suppose you can cancel the recurring basket and retry with a new basket to see if that helps. Within CBSubs > Subscriptions the subscription should say "Autorecurring with notifications" under "Autorecurring Type' and "Mandatory" or "User Chosen" under "Autorenew Type" for it to be scheduled for recurring payments via IPN. If you can't use IPNs due to needing the site to be offline you'll need to remove the webhook signed signature and just let CBSubs use its internal scheduler, but this will only affect newly created baskets and subscriptions. As is I don't see any issues with recurring payment IPNs.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

6 years 1 month ago #302546 by activha

Ok, have tested IPN for recurring payments and it worked perfectly fine.

Did you test with Sepa because both your basket and mine do not recur. We still receive ipn mismatch and basket is market as not auto recurring and manual which is strange

I tested yesterday to unsubscribe and resubscribe, with the same result. The site stays online for tests

Trying to test with Credit card payment, we have the correct :
Active, expiring on 03/03/2018, auto-renewing
Unsubscribe

mention on the plan, but the same thing with SEPA payment it gives
Active, expiring on 03/03/2018
Renew Now: 5,00 EUR per day
Unsubscribe

So I think that there is a problem with auto recurring and sepa payments within CBsubs somewhere

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn