[#7045] STRIPE SEPA

6 years 3 weeks ago #302547 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic STRIPE SEPA
I didn't test it with SEPA as I can't locally. It does appear that the SEPA subscription is not being marked as recurring which will certainly cause this. Wonder if it's due to it going into a Pending status first. Will make some adjustments and test it on your test site to force it to recurring. The setting of recurring for the basket may have to happen sooner.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 3 weeks ago #302548 by krileon
Aha, I see what's happening. The initial recurring state goes Pending. Then a charge notification comes through to pay the initial charge. It's expecting an invoice notification, which are sent for recurring payments. However, that initial charge notification throws the basket into a single payment status. This is where it gets broken. I've made some fixes so it'll check the basket for an existing subscription id instead of being entirely dependent on it existing in the IPN. This prevents the state flip from happening and properly pays it. The subscription is properly labelled as recurring this time.

Please let the recurring test run and let me know if the recurring payment comes through fine. If it does we'll get these fixes merged in for next CBSubs build. If not will keep digging.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 3 weeks ago - 6 years 3 weeks ago #302581 by activha
Replied by activha on topic STRIPE SEPA
Hello

Glad you found a clue :-)
It seems like payments are coming fine from Stripe but I have noticed in the backend that the columns "recurring" and "payment using" were no longer filled after the first day.
Then for notifications, we have now an IPN success and an IPN mismatch for the same item number but with two different basket ids
Do we need to retest from scratch a brand new subscription test or do you see what's happening ?

I have also noted that there is no invoices on the frontend for payments registered after the initial subscription date. Only the payment date has been updated but the invoice number or invoice date did not change.

6 years 3 weeks ago #302583 by krileon
You'll have to retest with new subscriptions. Existing subscriptions are broken in CBSubs.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

6 years 3 weeks ago #302656 by activha
Replied by activha on topic STRIPE SEPA
Well I automatically updated CBSubs in the dev website yesterday :-(

So I guess that the changes were not merged already in the nightly build ?
Because I tested with a new subscription and got the same mismatch error on the notifications and the SEPA not marked as recurring

Very sorry, but can we test again once more with SEPA before we go live ? Mind to re-apply the fixes ?

6 years 3 weeks ago #302662 by krileon

So I guess that the changes were not merged already in the nightly build ?

No, they were not. They will be today though.

Because I tested with a new subscription and got the same mismatch error on the notifications and the SEPA not marked as recurring

Strange, should've worked fine as long as the basket was created properly as a recurring basket. Of course won't work if you accidentally updated though since the fixes aren't released yet. I've retested the fixes by forcing credit card usage into a pending state to simulate SEPA initial pending state and appears working fine.

Very sorry, but can we test again once more with SEPA before we go live ? Mind to re-apply the fixes ?

Absolutely understandable and no worries as the fixes will be released today.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.351 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn