mosets & cbsubs

6 years 1 month ago #303233 by tto
mosets & cbsubs was created by tto
Hello

Mosets have the option to control "Listing Details View Access Level" by user groups, which I set to user group : PlanAGroup
And in cbsubs I have PlanA, which will assign subscribed users to the group PlanAGroup

The access control is working fine, users with PlanAGroup can only view Mosets listing details, and plan subscription is removing/adding the user to the group fine.

Only one problem, when user with no subscription try to access Mosets Listing Details he is not presented with the cbsubs plans, he is presented with a message from Mosets : You are not authorized to access this listing.

How can I display the proper cbsubs plans to users instead of the Mosets message?

Thanks,

Regards,

Tariq

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 1 month ago #303240 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic mosets & cbsubs

How can I display the proper cbsubs plans to users instead of the Mosets message?

You can't unless Mosets implements that. CBSubs is not blocking the access. Normal Joomla ACL is. Best I can suggest is try blocking the URL with CBSubs Content and its By URL Part protection, but you may need to set the access back to Public for that to work.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tto

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds