[SOLVED] Backend user management not accessible after upgrade

5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #303396 by zahmundzornig
I´m working on an upgrade from Joomla 2.5 to 3.x. with community builder.

Before I update to 3.x I made updates in 2.5 of all components, modules and plugins.
Updates of the community builder component and plugins are done.

When I like to access the "user management" tab now, I get a white page with following error massage:

Incorrect parameter count in the call to native function 'ISNULL' SQL=SELECT a.`id` AS `value`, a.`alias` AS `text`, a.`item_type` FROM `kq68y_cbsubs_plans` AS a LEFT JOIN `kq68y_cbsubs_plans` AS b ON b.`id` = a.`parent` LEFT JOIN `kq68y_cbsubs_subscriptions` AS c ON c.`plan_id` = a.`id` LEFT JOIN `kq68y_comprofiler` AS d ON d.`id` = c.`user_id` GROUP BY value ORDER BY IF( ISNULL( b.`ordering` ) , a.`ordering`, b.`ordering` ) , IF( ISNULL( b.`ordering`, 11000 ) , a.`ordering`, ( 11000 + a.`ordering` ) ) , b.`ordering`, b.`ordering`, b.`ordering`

I used all CB tools for repair database, also the repair tool of the joomla database. The joomla user list is accessible. Any idea how I can fix this error?

www.zahmundzornig.de thanx joomlapolis for the great work and support!
Build with CB: www.jaii.de

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 11 months ago #303397 by zahmundzornig
Replied by zahmundzornig on topic Backend user management not accessible after upgrade
Problem solved. I did another CB database check and found one database problem. Fixed it, now the user management works.

www.zahmundzornig.de thanx joomlapolis for the great work and support!
Build with CB: www.jaii.de
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn