How use template into userprofile only?

5 years 11 months ago #303740 by lucablue
How use template into userprofile only? was created by lucablue
Hi,
I've installed different joomla template from CB and I can see them into "Template" menu of Joomla but not into "User profile" tab of CB Configuration.
How can I see them there to choose which use?

My problem is that, as can you see into attached picture, all menu voices into user profile are hide by other components... how can I solve this?
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #303746 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic How use template into userprofile only?
Run the canvas layout tool within CB > Tools to ensure profiles are setup for canvas layout. Looks like you're using table profile format, which will not work with the canvas layout design (table format will be removed in a future release and advise everyone to stop using it). After running the tool if there's still issues then they appear to be CSS conflicts. What Joomlapolis template did you install?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 11 months ago #303751 by lucablue
Replied by lucablue on topic How use template into userprofile only?
Hi,
I'm using DIV Output template and the only template, inside user profile configuration, I can use, couse it's shwon, is "default".
I've used "Canvas" tools and appears everything ok, but the front-end output is like the picture.

May I have to change something into the css? Which one?
On Joomla I'm using my own template created by Artisteer 4.3

5 years 11 months ago #303752 by lucablue
I've tried to use the joomlapolis template and in all of them the menu bars are visible normally.
So I think I need to modify something into the CSS of my Template, can you say me which voice?

5 years 11 months ago #303753 by lucablue
Other informations:

I've installed all template from joomlapolis by the package. I see them into Template menu of joomla but not into CB Plug in.
So I went into CB plug in installation and I've tried to install them from the web even if they are signed as "already installed". The operation goes fine but still they are not shown neither into CB plug in management nor into User Profile into CB Configuration.

Why?

If I can use one of them just for the user profile front-end I'll solve my issue.

5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #303760 by lucablue
I've solved partially:

From my own template I've eliminated the icon from the listed items
[li]
and now the menus are shown normally but there is much space between the main voices of menu and the block of the sub-menu.

It could help if there is some document so know the name of CSS variable used into the "default" theme... I'm studying it since a to z and is very useless...

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn