About CB Activity translation

6 years 2 days ago #303806 by lucablue
About CB Activity translation was created by lucablue
Hi,
I've a problem with the line of "Likes" under CB Activity with Italian language.

I've created 2 users and with both I've clicked on "Like" under a CB Activity post of one of them.
Now it's written: " Non Piace Luca B e piace lucablue" where "Luca B" and "lucablue" are user's name.
Litteraly in english is: "Don't Like Luca B and likes lucablue"... what means??? :D

How can I modify that with something like:
"Don't Like || Luca B and lucablue like" where "||" is a separator between "Like / Don't Like" button and people like the item.

Thank you for help again :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 2 days ago #303810 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic About CB Activity translation
We don't provide translations. They're all community driven efforts. If you feel a translation is wrong I encourage you to contribute to its transifex project. See our localization page below for details.

www.joomlapolis.com/localization

You can also override language strings usage the language override functionality below.

www.joomlapolis.com/blog/kyle/18701-language-overrides-have-arrived

The default language string for liking something is the following:

Key: LIKES_ONE
String: [like_1] liked this

Key: LIKES_TWO
String: [like_1] and [like_2] liked this

Key: LIKES_MORE_THAN_TWO
String: [like_1], [like_2], and [more] other liked this|[like_1], [like_2], and [more] others liked this|%%COUNT%%

Note with LIKES_MORE_THAN_TWO it will show the first string before | if the %%COUNT%% is 1 (so it say 1 other instead of 1 others) and if there's more than 1 it shows the second string.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 2 days ago #303827 by lucablue
Replied by lucablue on topic About CB Activity translation
Perfect, I've done, thank you.

And the key for "LIKE" - "Don't Like"?

After subscribed to the translator website to help the community, how can I insert those translation? in a similar way of ovverride?

6 years 2 days ago #303828 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic About CB Activity translation
You'd review any strings that have missing translations or find the strings that you think have incorrect translations and propose a change. Below is the Transifex guide for translators.

docs.transifex.com/getting-started/translators

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.624 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn