[SOLVED] About Kunena plug in

5 years 11 months ago #304088 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic About Kunena plug in

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lucablue

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 11 months ago #304098 by lucablue
Replied by lucablue on topic About Kunena plug in
I'm so thankfull again!
I've created a very cool sidebar, now :)

5 years 11 months ago #304102 by lucablue
Excuse me, just last thing:

I've seen for cb url there are different parameter but I cannot undestand how send the link to a specific user tab or user profile field.

Example: I've created the button to send a pm to user, but using [cb:url location="profile_view" /] the link is for user profile... is there a way to send direclty to SEND PRIVATE MESSAGE? (using uddeIM)

Thank you.

5 years 11 months ago #304112 by lucablue

lucablue wrote: Excuse me, just last thing:

I've seen for cb url there are different parameter but I cannot undestand how send the link to a specific user tab or user profile field.

Example: I've created the button to send a pm to user, but using [cb:url location="profile_view" /] the link is for user profile... is there a way to send direclty to SEND PRIVATE MESSAGE? (using uddeIM)

Thank you.

At least I need just another parameter than [PM], which is the correct parameter to TEXT link to the send private message page, to show the PM icon instead text... does it exists?

5 years 11 months ago #304115 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic About Kunena plug in

You can't from that substitution. You'd need to construct the non-SEF URL your self for that. Example as follows.

index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=userprofile&user=[user_id]&tab=TAB_ID_HERE

Field elements have a unique id per field. So I guess you could link to it using hashing. Example as follows.

index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=userprofile&user=[user_id]&tab=TAB_ID_HERE#cbfr_FIELD_ID_HERE

You can link to the new message page in UddeIM directly or substitute in the pm field. Example URL as follows.

index.php?option=com_uddeim&task=new&recip=[user_id]

At least I need just another parameter than [PM], which is the correct parameter to TEXT link to the send private message page, to show the PM icon instead text... does it exists?

It'll render the PM field the same way you've it configured to display on a users profile. If you want it icon only you'll need to edit the field and set it to icon only. Be sure to use [cb:userfield field="FIELD_NAME" /] for this field as [pm] will probably just be the raw URL.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 11 months ago #304123 by lucablue

krileon wrote: ...

You can link to the new message page in UddeIM directly or substitute in the pm field. Example URL as follows.

index.php?option=com_uddeim&task=new&recip=[user_id]

It'll render the PM field the same way you've it configured to display on a users profile. If you want it icon only you'll need to edit the field and set it to icon only. Be sure to use [cb:userfield field="FIELD_NAME" /] for this field as [pm] will probably just be the raw URL.

The first works, and is what I've used, the second no.

Thank you

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn