[SOLVED] CBSubs not Sending emails

5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #304391 by aliciagilbert
[SOLVED] CBSubs not Sending emails was created by aliciagilbert
I recently upgraded CBSubs and upgraded again to the latest version before posting this, but the email workflow automated email on first activation and manual renewal for our plans are not sending since the updates. I haven't changed anything in the setup or on the server side, so I can't figure out why they aren't sending where as they were before upgrading. Any thoughts?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 10 months ago #304396 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSubs not Sending emails
As far as I'm aware that behavior wasn't touched. The most recent release was primarily fixes to CBSubs Stripe. Are emails working in general for your site? Try sending an email to a test user within CB > User Management using the Mass Mailer button after selecting the checkbox next to your test user.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 10 months ago #304412 by aliciagilbert
Replied by aliciagilbert on topic CBSubs not Sending emails
Yes, mass mailer is working along with all the other emails for the site. Just not the CBSubs plan emails.

5 years 10 months ago #304414 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSubs not Sending emails
Seams to be working fine in my tests. The first activation one only sends if it's their first time purchasing the plan. The manual renewal one won't work with recurring payments so ensure you're testing that specifically with manually renewing. Have you checked to make sure they're not sent to spam? Do any of the other emails configured under the Presentation tab function (e.g. cancellation or expiration)?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 10 months ago #304438 by aliciagilbert
So, It is not working on new or renewing. We don't allow anything but manual renewal. The other part of this is that it was all working until the upgrades.
Nothing in spam/junk, which is typically where these go. No additional updates or installations were done to other parts of the site, just the update on CBSubs. We use this to menage membership for this client, so the features we use are pretty basic. We don't use expiration or cancellation in the system since we have to do that manually per their agreement. Its freaking weird!

5 years 10 months ago #304553 by aliciagilbert
Quick question... we have been using this for years without ever having an issue (excellent product BTW). What happens if I uninstall and reinstall this CB plugin? Do I lose any of the data (subscriptions, emails, etc.) or will it all be there when I reinstall? So far I've only reinstalled...

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.318 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn