[SOLVED] CBSubs not Sending emails

5 years 10 months ago #304562 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSubs not Sending emails
We've retested this in multiple environments and the emails are all working fine in our tests. It's possible those emails are being blocked by your mail server for some reason. Do you have access to your mail server logs so you can check if the emails are even being sent or attempted at the mail server? If not try contacting your host and see if they could check.

Uninstalling doesn't delete any database data except whatever is stored in the plugin row in CBs plugins database table. I do not recommend uninstalling then reinstalling. That is unlikely to do anything and would only be relevant if you've modified any of the core files, which would clear up by installing over the top of your existing install again.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 9 months ago #305043 by aliciagilbert
Replied by aliciagilbert on topic CBSubs not Sending emails
I wanted to close this out with the actual problem that occurred. GoDaddy had taken it upon themselves to block any emails coming from this component, but not any of the others. I contacted them and went through their many requests to have the block taken off. Everything is working perfectly fine now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn