[SOLVED] [#7179] Text substition into Payment form confirmation

5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #305079 by lucablue
Hi,
I've created the plans into CBSubs and when I try to subscribe (add the sub into the cart) appears:
La tua iscrizione per il pagamento: Oggetto 	Prezzo
[PLAN_NAME] : 1 Anno per lucablue 	25,00 EUR	
Totale 	25,00 EUR

Even into the "prices" tab is written to use the [PLAN_NAME] to show the name of plan, appears just "[PLAN_NAME]" and not the name of plan... how can I solve?
Thank you

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #305081 by krileon
Was able to confirm it doesn't work for the Description and Price parameters of a plan under the Presentation tab and have added a bug ticket to investigate. It may not work in other locations as well as could be a bug specifically with that substitution. What do you mean by payment form confirmation? You mean the payment slip for the Offline gateway? Please be more specific as to exactly what parameter it's not working in as it may not be available to every location (especially baskets as baskets can have multiple plans).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 10 months ago #305093 by lucablue
Replied by lucablue on topic Text substition into Payment form confirmation
Into cart page.

As you know there are 2 links into the plan configuration page:

1) The first show grafically the specific plan
2) The second put the plan into basket and show the page where you can modify or accept your invoice data and pay.

In the page of the second link, so the basket or cart as you want call it, there is the issue.

5 years 10 months ago #305102 by krileon
What parameter are you trying to add [PLAN_NAME] to?

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 10 months ago #305107 by lucablue
Replied by lucablue on topic Text substition into Payment form confirmation
I've not added nothing, I've just leaved the normal parameter into the "prices" subfield.

5 years 10 months ago #305108 by krileon
I've no idea what your issue is then. You're trying to use [PLAN_NAME] substitution somewhere it does not work. If it's in the basket item row then it's probably the "Payment item text" parameter under the Pricing tab of your plan. Try setting it back to its default value as follows.

[PREFIX_TEXT] [PLANS_TITLE]: [ITEM_NAME][VALIDITY_IF_NOT_AUTORECURRING] for [USERNAME]

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn