About subscription plan shown into registration form

5 years 9 months ago #305113 by lucablue
I've completed the three plan of my CBSubs and they are shown into the registration form.

Is it possible, and how, show the selection at the end of the registration form instead at the top of it?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 9 months ago #305118 by krileon
Change the registration order of the Subscription tab within CB > Tab Management to change where the subscriptions display.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 9 months ago #305124 by lucablue
Perfect.
Actually the 3 boxes of the 3 plans of subscription are aligned on the left, where can I put the css istruction to center them?

5 years 9 months ago #305126 by krileon
You can add your custom CSS to CBs built in CSS override functionality shown below.

www.joomlapolis.com/blog/kyle/18711-template-css-overrides-made-easy

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 9 months ago #305399 by lucablue
Hi again,
I've solved the visualization of the subs into the registration form and into the profile view but I don't understand how show the subs control into the "modify profile" of the user.

So into the user profile I see the "subscription" voice of menu and if I click on it it appears my subs and which subs I can upgrade to.
If I click on "Modify Profile", there are no a "suscription" tab to manage it (delete, renew or upgrade).

Where I've to edit to show it there?

Thank you

5 years 9 months ago #305405 by krileon
The subscription tab can't be displayed on frontend profile edit. It has no frontend output for that. For frontend subscriptions are managed from profile view.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn