[SOLVED] About promotion coupons and Paypal

5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #305553 by lucablue
Hi,
I've created a special coupon that give 100% discounts on the normal price of subscriptions.

With an user of mine I've tryed to buy a subscription and I've insert the special coupon. The basket show the discount and the total amount to pay is 0€.
So I click on Terms and conditions checkbox and then to "Pay" button linked to Paypal.

The browser send me to a special page powered by paypal that ask me to insert a valid amount to pay...

How can avoid this? An user, after insert the coupon code, should get the subscription without paying nothing...

Thank you

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 9 months ago #305579 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic About promotion coupons and Paypal
If the coupon applied makes it completely 100% off and the price is for sure $0 you should see a "Confirm Order" button instead of the regular payment buttons as shown below.

Are you applying a static amount discount or a percentage discount?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Attachments:

5 years 9 months ago #305622 by lucablue
Replied by lucablue on topic About promotion coupons and Paypal

krileon wrote: If the coupon applied makes it completely 100% off and the price is for sure $0 you should see a "Confirm Order" button instead of the regular payment buttons as shown below.

Are you applying a static amount discount or a percentage discount?

I've put % discoun of 100%.
Maybe I've changed something into the configuration settings?
To show CONFIRM ORDER, how I've to set the payment?

5 years 9 months ago #305625 by lucablue
As you can see into the image, even if there is the 100% discount the TOTAL appear 0 and not FREE and there is only the paypal button...
Attachments:

5 years 9 months ago #305629 by beat
Replied by beat on topic About promotion coupons and Paypal
This looks like a auto-reoccurring subscription ?

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

5 years 9 months ago #305635 by lucablue
No,
I've set only manual recurring...

The page I've screenshoted is just an upgrade subscription from a free lifetime subscription.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn