[SOLVED] About promotion coupons and Paypal

5 years 9 months ago #305636 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic About promotion coupons and Paypal
Strange, not sure what to suggest. I've tested single, recurring, merchandise, and donation plans with a 100% discount and all change the price to Free with a Confirm Order button. Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lucablue

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 9 months ago #305646 by lucablue
Replied by lucablue on topic About promotion coupons and Paypal
Done

5 years 9 months ago #305756 by beat
Ok, we could reproduce your issue. It is a 2-digits roundings issue. Your price is set as 24.04300, and global setting first tab for Price roundings is set to nearest cent. In this case, the basket has 0.003 after the discount, which is still a valid bug (noted as #7210). Very probably with a price of 24.04 the issue will disappear.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

5 years 9 months ago #305757 by lucablue
Replied by lucablue on topic [#7210] About promotion coupons and Paypal
Ok, but the problem is that if I put the price 24,04 the total import with taxes will be less then 25€...

Moreover: If I put the discount for 100% the discount should be 100% even there are xxxx cents.

Tell me how can I solve :(

5 years 9 months ago #305758 by beat
As said, it's a bug with more than 2 decimals. We will look into it.

As suggested above, in the mean time, you can round the total to e.g. 10 cents instead of one cent in CBSubs global settings. That should round the total also to 0.00 and thus show the Free button instead of the Paypal one.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

5 years 9 months ago #305759 by lucablue
Replied by lucablue on topic [#7210] About promotion coupons and Paypal

beat wrote: As said, it's a bug with more than 2 decimals. We will look into it.

As suggested above, in the mean time, you can round the total to e.g. 10 cents instead of one cent in CBSubs global settings. That should round the total also to 0.00 and thus show the Free button instead of the Paypal one.

I understood but as I've said, if I round the total, when the software apply the taxes the total will not be 25€ but less (24,99€).

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.235 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn