[#7222] CB-Subs: How to adapt the 'Validity' string of a subscription

5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #305964 by beat
Sorry for long delay, but I could finally reproduce the issue.

Go to general CBSubs Settings, in Display tab, and Basket sub-tab, in group "Website payment information displayed inside the basket view", check setting "Columns displayed in basket on screen". It is probably set to "Custom" and has "Validity" column set. Setting the "Custom" back to "Default" removes that bizzare display.

I will now look into fixing this.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 9 months ago #305967 by beat
Now that I could finally reproduce the issue, I found the bug and fixed it, you can just upgrade to latest CBSubs nightly release available for download now. Please download and confirm if it solves your issue. :)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant, krileon

5 years 8 months ago #306788 by erichburkhard
Sorry for waiting so long for my answer - YES - I can confirm - everything works as expected - many thanks - Regards

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn