[#7208] Small css bug on registration step by step

5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #305638 by activha
Hello

I have noticed this when Step by step registration is enabled and some fields are hidden by CBsubs plans :

Choosing a plan which displays fields add a style="display:block" rule in the field form which changes the display from one to two lines.

I have not found a way to solve it though it is not that important

Regards
Jean

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 9 months ago #305663 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Small css bug on registration step by step
Looks like we need to update that conditioning in CBSubs as it's breaking the display: flex for the field rows. Added a bug ticket to fix.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 9 months ago #305665 by krileon
Have tested this issue and am unable to confirm. Are you sure everything installed is completely up to date? The inline style appears to be resetting to display: flex perfectly fine.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 9 months ago #305666 by activha
Replied by activha on topic Small css bug on registration step by step
I have emptied all caches and tried again, same result
All plugins are updated as of now.
You can check on activ-ha.com/inscription , choose Professionnel and any plan will do

5 years 9 months ago #305668 by krileon
Your first tab seams to be using a custom fading animation to fade in the field below it. I assume you've added the jQuery for that since CB Conditional does not fade. On your 3rd tab I do see the issue, but unsure the cause as in my tests it properly rests to flex instead of block. Is the issue present even when using Flat registration layout?

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

5 years 9 months ago #305669 by activha
Replied by activha on topic Small css bug on registration step by step
I don't think it's using a custom animation, that's only CBsubs and CB conditional

The issue is no longer present when using flat registration, but is present for both tabbed and step by step registration

I keep looking

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.247 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn