Phone Number :Not a valid inout ISSUE

5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #306050 by skilcher
Phone Number :Not a valid inout ISSUE was created by skilcher
OK,

Having an issue trying to configure the a phone field. I've tried both "Authorized inputs" (Any String & Custom PERL regular expression) and cannot seem to get this to function properly. Phone number format entered was: 1234567899.

"Any String":

"Custom PERL regular expression":

What I get for results upon saving profile:

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for you attention to this,
Steve
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 9 months ago #306058 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Phone Number :Not a valid inout ISSUE
You'll need to use a Text field then adjust its validation to enforce phone number format. Looks like you're currently trying to use an integer field.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 9 months ago #306079 by skilcher
Replied by skilcher on topic Phone Number :Not a valid inout ISSUE
OK, that worked. Only thing now is when I look at my AcyMailer and Joomla user list, I see the number wasn't copied there. How do I tie i all the tables so they all jive?

Thanks

5 years 9 months ago #306083 by krileon
CB doesn't push data to other extensions. You'd need to setup something like that your self. You can try using CB Auto Actions and a Query action then use custom database queries on after user registration and after user update triggers to push data to other database tables. If you need to use PHP and an extensions API you can use a Code action on the same triggers then set Method to PHP for the action.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 9 months ago #306084 by skilcher
Replied by skilcher on topic Phone Number :Not a valid inout ISSUE
Oh wow, seems like a lot of work. Part of the reason why I purchased this was because AcyMailer was intergratable with CB. The major part of this was to text its member of the site through AcySMS using the member list within AcyMailer. Any way I could get help on this?

Thanks

5 years 9 months ago #306086 by krileon
I've no idea how much AcyMailing integrates with CB using their CB plugin. You'd need to ask AcyMailing regarding that.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 2.775 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn