[SOLVED] Modify the size of CB component's and module's characters

5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #306094 by lucablue
Hi,
I've installed a new template on my joomla website.
In all pages I can see the text size as I've set in css but not in all components and moduls CB Family (CB, CB Subs, CB Workflow modules and so on).
Which CSS file I need to modify to use also for them the same char's size?

Thank you

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 9 months ago #306096 by krileon

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lucablue

5 years 9 months ago #306097 by lucablue

krileon wrote: See my reply below regarding font sizes in CB.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/6-news-and-publicity/239316-community-builder-2-2-bootstrap-4-release?start=6#305472

I've read it but not understood what is the fix...
I'm using Themler to create template and all the fonts are set to 14px. All parts of the website are shown with that font size but CB elements.
Which css I need to change? the CB_template.css?

5 years 9 months ago #306099 by krileon
Changing the font size on the html element of your site will control all the font sizes throughout CB. That's how rem sizing works as it works off the root element. However for accessibility reasons you should not be setting a font size on html and 3rd party Joomla templates really need to stop doing that. To workaround this you can set font size of the html element to inherit using the below.

html {
	font-size: inherit !important;
}

This will allow the useragent font size to work (browser font size) and allow everything to correctly scale when using different devices and browser zoom.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 9 months ago #306101 by lucablue

krileon wrote:

html {
	font-size: inherit !important;
}

This will allow the useragent font size to work (browser font size) and allow everything to correctly scale when using different devices and browser zoom.

Perfect, now it works good... I miss the "html" tag :P
I didn't know which tag I need to use.

Thank you :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.262 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn