[SOLVED] Upload file field not working on application all of a sudden

5 years 8 months ago #306409 by cagoffice
Hi,
Sorry but i am not given an option to download the nightly build for CB. Please see image:

Thanks so much
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 8 months ago #306417 by krileon
The latest release is always selected by default. Nightly builds have +build in their version.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 8 months ago #306421 by cagoffice
Hi,
But based on the image that I attached there is no recent version for nightly build. The date after each one is older than the most recent one.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as we are coming up on a week with no registrations due to this issue.
Thanks so much,

5 years 8 months ago #306423 by krileon

But based on the image that I attached there is no recent version for nightly build.

Yes there is. The very top one is a nightly build and has +build in its version.

The date after each one is older than the most recent one.

The top most version, of which is selected by default, is the most recent release.

I'm sorry I just don't understand the confusion. You don't even need to bother with the version selector. Simply click download for Community Builder on our downloads page and it'll download the latest build.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as we are coming up on a week with no registrations due to this issue.

Your issue has already been fixed. You just needed to install the latest build. I've went ahead and done this for you and confirmed it works fine now.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 8 months ago #306425 by cagoffice
Hi Krileon,
This was the same version we had installed a few days ago which is when you suggested to install a nightly build.

I am sorry for the confusion and so glad it is working now.

Thank you so much for your help and have a great day.

5 years 8 months ago #306431 by krileon

This was the same version we had installed a few days ago which is when you suggested to install a nightly build.

Maybe it was installed on a test site or something of the sort? The site you provided to me certainly did not have latest build and was CB 2.2 stable released last month. CBs plugin version checker was broken for awhile though so it may have been hard to see if updates were available. This should be working fine now so you may want to also check if any plugins need updates within CB > Plugin Management.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn