Paid Member Not Shown As Upgraded

5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #306231 by bins
Paid Member Not Shown As Upgraded was created by bins
I have a member who has paid for annual membership, expiring 8/8/18, but is not in the paid/premium members group, which is an automatic upgrade.

I have looked at the payment trial and a basket was created and paid.

Any thoughts on how this can happen?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 9 months ago #306233 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Paid Member Not Shown As Upgraded
You mean the usergroup wasn't given to them as configured under the Access tab of your plan? Did they upgrade from a plan that controlled the same username?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 9 months ago #306250 by bins
Replied by bins on topic Paid Member Not Shown As Upgraded
No, they have been a paid member for a while and were in the correct group.

The only way I can see them being moved is if it was done manually, but it isn't something that you can easily do accidentally!

5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #306260 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Paid Member Not Shown As Upgraded
My guess is it was done by accident while editing the user within CB > User Management. I can't see any other reason for their usergroup to change in the middle of a subscription unless something else is configured to control usergroups. Do you have any CB Auto Actions controlling that same usergroup?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn