[SOLVED] Changing the MENU layout in CB GroupsJive

5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #306347 by lucablue
Hi,
I've changed the template of my website and, as you can see into the attached image, now the menu of CB GroupJive is vertical... How can I change it?
I'd like to have it like user page (horizonta + Menu button)

Thank you
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 8 months ago #306351 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Changing the MENU layout in CB GroupsJive
Switch to default Joomla protostar template and see if issue goes away. If it does then it's a CSS conflict from your Joomla template and you'll need to contact the developer of your template or try investigating the issue your self by right clicking a menu item and clicking inspect element then reviewing the CSS your template is applying to it.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 8 months ago #306355 by lucablue
Replied by lucablue on topic Changing the MENU layout in CB GroupsJive
In protostar appears like into the image attached.
Attachments:

5 years 8 months ago #306358 by krileon
Are you using a custom template for GJ as your canvas appears missing. Within CB GroupJive > Parameters > General be sure Template is set to "default". With CB 2.2 we've upgraded everything to Bootstrap 4 so you need to change back to default templates until your custom template has been updated.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 8 months ago #306359 by lucablue
Replied by lucablue on topic Changing the MENU layout in CB GroupsJive
Yes, it's on "Default" and is also the only possibilty.

5 years 8 months ago #306364 by krileon
Please ensure GJ it self is completely up to date. If you've updated to CB 2.2 you need to update everything else installed as well as again we've changed to Bootstrap 4. The styling for GJ it self appears broken almost entirely based off your screenshot and suggests it's out of date. If up to date please install it again just to be sure.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn