[#7239] CBsubs Stripe Dispute no feed back

5 years 7 months ago #307355 by activha
Replied by activha on topic CBsubs Stripe Dispute no feed back
OK got it, so can you tell me when #7239 will be addressed ?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 7 months ago #307357 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBsubs Stripe Dispute no feed back
I don't know. I'm currently working on our PMS plugin rewrite then immediately after that Joomla 3.9 will be going into RC and will be working on our privacy plugin to integrate with Joomla 3.9 privacy component for easier GDPR compliance. Likely after that will be time to improve the IPN handling of CBSubs Stripe.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 3 months ago #309537 by activha
hello and happy new year

I am coming back on this subject as this is a problem for us now.
We have about 10 customers this month which had SEPA not working. This led to 10 disputes and we still have 10 completed baskets and 10 active subscriptions even if they did not pay.

Can you suggest a procedure so that we can move back the basket to a pending state, cancel the active subscription and cancel the payment ,
Can we do it by an auto action during the time you implement a correct dispute handling in CBSubs ?

This is a very annoying problem to deal with for our team

Thanks in advance

5 years 3 months ago #309540 by krileon
Edit them within CB > User Management and force the subscription cancelled. I'm already working on improving CBSubs Stripe for the past week so dispute event handling should be implemented in the next few weeks as I work through the various CBSubs Stripe tickets.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 3 months ago #309542 by activha

Edit them within CB > User Management and force the subscription cancelled

Doing so cancel the subscription but the basket is still marked as completed.
We tried to suppress the payment in order to try to get the basket back to pending but no success.

Is it possible to keep the basket and get it back to Pending state manually ?

5 years 3 months ago #309546 by krileon
There's no functionality in CBSubs to change the basket state. That'd have to be done in the database. Recommend just cancelling the entire process and the user will have to purchase again. Why is it going into a dispute state? Is their payment being rejected by Stripe? The only reason a payment should ever going into a dispute state is they opened a dispute with their bank in which case you should just cancel their subscription, which is exactly what the dispute event handling is going to do when implemented.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.238 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn