No CVV field error instead

5 years 7 months ago #306827 by sclarke
No CVV field error instead was created by sclarke
Hi,
When a member tries to pay their subscription using a credit card the cvv field has the following error showing:
Notice: Undefined index: cvv in /home/xxx/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/controllers/cbpaidCreditCardsPayHandler.php on line 1047

I tried adding
$drawCCV = true;
to line 911 of /public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/controllers/cbpaidCreditCardsPayHandler.php, then the cvv field displays, but when you enter your credit card information and submit, you just get a blank content area. No errors are displayed and the payment doesn't go through. See the attached screenshot of the page you get taken to after submitting the card info.

We have:
Joomla: 3.8.8
CB: 2.1.4
CB Subs: 4.2.0+build.2018.03.16.15.25.02.efb5cc37c
PayPal Pro: 4.2.0+build.2018.03.16.15.25.02.efb5cc37c

We have not updated any software lately and the problem just started to happen on the 10th.

Any idea what the problem could be?

Thanks
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 7 months ago #306833 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic No CVV field error instead
Both CB and CBSubs is out of date. Latest CB release is 2.2.1+build.2018.08.08.17.34.33.f5e590be9 and latest CBSubs release is 4.3.0+build.2018.07.05.21.23.07.5cee7f443. Please update and see if issue persists. Recommend also checking if any other installed plugins have updates available. You can quickly update everything by navigating to CB > Plugin Management > Install New Plugin > Install From Web then clicking the Updates category followed by Update All button.

Additionally your Joomla version is out of date and highly recommend updating it.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 7 months ago #306843 by sclarke
Replied by sclarke on topic No CVV field error instead
Hi,
Yes, I know the software is slightly out of date. Will CB Subs 4.3.0 work with CB 2.1.4? I am not sure that upgrading to CB 2.2 won't break all our layouts.

5 years 7 months ago #306856 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic No CVV field error instead

Will CB Subs 4.3.0 work with CB 2.1.4?

No, it has been updated to use Bootstrap 4 and requires CB 2.2+.

I am not sure that upgrading to CB 2.2 won't break all our layouts.

Make a clone of your site and update the clone so you know what to expect.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 1.050 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn