CB content incompatible with SP Pagebuilder

5 years 8 months ago #306975 by activha
Hello

We recently moved to a bootstrap 4 template from Joomshaper same as yours and begin to use SPPagebuilder for landing pages.

It seems that cb content plugin replacement does not work with SP Pagebuilder. For instance tags as [cb:if usergroup includes "2"] are just output directly as is.

Can you reproduce this behavior ? Does it come from Joomshaper extension or from CB ?

Thanks for a hint
Jean

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 8 months ago #306984 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB content incompatible with SP Pagebuilder
SP Page Builder didn't support Joomla content plugins in the version we're using. We've heavily modified it to force this behavior. I made an attempt to contribute the feature to their github but was ignored for months. Recommend contacting them about implementing support for Joomla content plugins in parameters if still not available.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 8 months ago #306985 by activha
Replied by activha on topic CB content incompatible with SP Pagebuilder
I had a deeper look and found that using module with plugin enabled solves the problem.

So we can use CB tags within modules, then include modules in SP PageBuilder

I'll post to them also

5 years 8 months ago #306987 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB content incompatible with SP Pagebuilder
Yup, that'll work. We needed content plugin support in addon parameters though and is what we've implemented and attempted to contribute back. Recommend requesting such a feature to see if they'd consider officially implementing it.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.341 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn