User profile image not showing in List, but does display on Profile

5 years 7 months ago #306996 by webtechplus
Good morning,
We have a user who is having issues with the image they have loaded not showing on the User list but it does display on the user profile...

Any ideas why?
We have downloaded and modified the image to check if that was the cause and its failing...

User effected is CyberLamb Studios
www.zeepond.com/zeepond/developer-list
www.zeepond.com/cb-profile/10309-cyberlamb-studios

Thanks for support and feedback
We hope that we can assist you if you need and ask, all the best from the WTP Team

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 7 months ago #306997 by webtechplus
OK we have fixed the issue by swapping the company logo for the profile image.

The issue we have is the 'Company Logo'
It is an image that they upload, but when the user selects that item to upload, the extra window to load the logo is not appearing, this appears to be broken.

We have a solution for now which is what we needed.

We hope that we can assist you if you need and ask, all the best from the WTP Team

5 years 7 months ago #306999 by krileon

It is an image that they upload, but when the user selects that item to upload, the extra window to load the logo is not appearing, this appears to be broken.

Don't understand what you mean by this? The image field isn't working correctly? In what way exactly? There is no extra window for image fields.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 7 months ago #307009 by webtechplus
When you select an image field you get the option of uploading a an image.

This feature for uploading the image is whats not loading.

5 years 7 months ago #307010 by krileon

This feature for uploading the image is whats not loading.

It's not displaying the upload field at all when making your selection? Is this during profile edit, registration, or both? Does it affect both frontend and backend? Do you've the latest CB build install? Latest build is 2.2.1+build.2018.08.17.21.30.38.8b27232a0.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 7 months ago #307014 by webtechplus
Krileon,
Its on both the front and the back end.
i have attached two screen shots so you can see what is happening.

I have also check to make sure there are no template overrides that are loaded in this area of the site and that is all clear also.

We have disabled this field, we we have to turn it on and off for you, if you want i can create a stage version of the site for you to run testing on to see what you think the issue is.

Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.253 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn