[SOLVED] Multi Select CB Conditional

5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #307042 by druskus
[SOLVED] Multi Select CB Conditional was created by druskus
I have a problem with cb conditional in multiple selection, if I select the single field works correctly when I add a further choice the additional field disappears and is not shown, how can I solve it?

in attachment in file zip example video

File Attachment:

File Name: cbconditional.zip
File Size:1,493 KB

www.communitybuilders.it Supporto Italiano per Community Builder
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 7 months ago #307043 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Multi Select CB Conditional
You're probably using an Equal To condition. You need to use a Contains condition or REGEXP. Multiselect and Multicheckbox fields store their values as VALUE_1|*|VALUE_2 so FIELD_NAME Equal To VALUE_1 in this example would fail since 2 values are selected. The Contains operator is specifically designed to handle such scenario.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant, druskus

5 years 7 months ago #307047 by druskus
Replied by druskus on topic [SOLVED] Multi Select CB Conditional
Thank You Very Much Kyle

www.communitybuilders.it Supporto Italiano per Community Builder
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn