cbsubs - paypal payment error

5 years 1 week ago #311896 by bins
Replied by bins on topic cbsubs - paypal payment error
Paypal response attached.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 1 week ago #311897 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic cbsubs - paypal payment error
That comes from the value of the "PayPal country language" parameter in your PayPal gateway. What is it currently set to? It doesn't have a value of "En" in it so I'm not sure why it's being set to that.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 1 week ago #311899 by bins
PayPal country language - Default of the PP account.

I selected United Kingdom and still get the error!

5 years 1 week ago #311901 by krileon
Ok, it might not be the language selection then but user address and the address attached to the basket is broken somehow (e.g. can happen if you map incompatible fields). Do you have "Send customers invoicing address" enabled? If so disable it and retry.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 1 week ago #311902 by bins
That sorted it out.

We stopped using the invoice address a few months ago (posts here somewhere) and have not made any changes to the PP plugin, so, whilst I am happy it is sorted, I am still confused how it started!

5 years 1 week ago #311903 by krileon
If you were mapping a CB field to the invoice fields, but were doing so with values that aren't expected it will still send those values on regardless. Once the invoice address values are stored they'll still be a part of your CB user. So when turning invoice address off you'd also need to be sure you stop sending it to payment gateways, which you've now done. We allow for this since you could in theory update the invoice address fields via other means.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn