Translation dificulties with CB Subs 4.3.0

4 days 8 hours ago #307304 by erichburkhard
Hi all, I am using: CB Subs 4.3.0. In the following szenario I don't know how to translate the string 'for' in to spanish language ('para')

In the above picture you see that the string 'for' ist not translated correctly. I was looking several hours to find out which string I have to put into the 'override' file....here you see the strings I have used:

unfortunately nothing helped .....do you have any ideas ?

regards
Attachments:
4 days 6 hours ago #307305 by krileon
That's the "Payment basket item text" parameter within CBSubs > Settings > Display > Baskets. The default value of that parameter is "[ITEMS_ALIASES] for [USERNAME]" so you should be able to translate it directly using that as the key. Example as follows using CBs built in language overrides.

Key: [ITEMS_ALIASES] for [USERNAME]
String: [ITEMS_ALIASES] para [USERNAME]

If you changed the parameters value be sure to use whatever you changed it to as the key.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Templates - CBSubs - Hosting - Forge - Incubator - GroupJive
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM EST to 4:00 PM EST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant
4 days 5 hours ago #307306 by erichburkhard
Hi I followed your advice, but it didn't work….

At first I checked in the backend if the key = '[ITEMS_ALIASES] for [USERNAME]' is still the same, then I copied the following string:

'[ITEMS_ALIASES] for [USERNAME]' => '[ITEMS_ALIASES] para [USERNAME]',

...into the override file of the (CB Subs) Language Folder: 'cbpaidsubscriptions-es-es' ….---> this didn't help…

...as a second try I copied the same string into the override file of the (CB) Language Folder: 'es-es' …..this also didn't help ...
4 days 5 hours ago #307308 by krileon
There's no need to directly modify the override files. Use the language overrides interface shown below.

www.joomlapolis.com/blog/kyle/18701-language-overrides-have-arrived

The basket item name is stored in the database (you'll see this in item_name of _cbsubs_payment_baskets). Cancel the basket and generate a new one to see if your change took affect.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Templates - CBSubs - Hosting - Forge - Incubator - GroupJive
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM EST to 4:00 PM EST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.387 seconds
Facebook Twitter Google LinkedIn