I can't see override in files

5 years 6 months ago #307367 by cwhitlock
I can't see override in files was created by cwhitlock
I created an override in the template in the admin and it isn't showing up in the files. Am I doing something wrong?
I am trying to fix my log in on my template. The font and the background is white for some reason.
Connie

System Information
Setting Value

PHP Built On Linux us125.siteground.us 3.12.18-clouder0 #28 SMP Thu Mar 8 11:53:03 EET 2018 x86_64
Database Type mysql
Database Version 5.6.40-84.0-log
Database Collation utf8_general_ci
Database Connection Collation utf8mb4_general_ci
PHP Version 7.0.31
Web Server Apache
WebServer to PHP Interface cgi-fcgi
Joomla! Version Joomla! 3.8.11 Stable [ Amani ] 31-July-2018 14:00 GMT
Joomla! Platform Version Joomla Platform 13.1.0 Stable [ Curiosity ] 24-Apr-2013 00:00 GMT
User Agent Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_13_6) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/68.0.3440.106 Safari/537.36
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 6 months ago #307370 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic I can't see override in files
No idea, that's entirely controlled by Joomla. Our modules support layout overrides, but CB component does not. Recommend the below Joomla documentation.

docs.joomla.org/Layout_Overrides_in_Joomla

I'm guessing it maybe in the wrong location. I'm not sure, sorry.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn