"urgent" configuration problem was created by kralgorem
I get 500 error when I click on configuration

Joomla 3.8.13

Centos + Php 7.2 + Mysql 5.5.60
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 6 months ago #307916 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic "urgent" configuration problem
Has this always been the case or recently? If recently can you recall what was recently changed? Please follow the below steps to try and expose the actual error.

Enable debug mode and maximum error reporting in Joomla global configuration then retry to see if the error is exposed. If not check server error logs to see what the fatal error is. If unable to access logs or find the error in it please contact your host to see if they can help with reading the log.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 6 months ago #307922 by kralgorem
Replied by kralgorem on topic "urgent" configuration problem
I did a new installation

5 years 6 months ago #307924 by kralgorem
I did the new setup again I'm getting the same error

5 years 6 months ago #307937 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic "urgent" configuration problem
Have you followed the above steps to try and expose the error?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

5 years 6 months ago #307966 by kralgorem
"Enable debug mode and maximum error reporting in Joomla global configuration then retry to see if the error is exposed."

this error comes out on the management panel

I get 500 internal server error when I click on community builder configuration

Warning: ini_set(): A session is active. You cannot change the session module's ini settings at this time in /var/www/vhosts/kys.saglik.gov.tr/httpdocs/libraries/joomla/session/handler/joomla.php on line 48

Warning: session_set_cookie_params(): Cannot change session cookie parameters when session is active in /var/www/vhosts/kys.saglik.gov.tr/httpdocs/libraries/joomla/session/handler/joomla.php on line 151

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.232 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn