"urgent" configuration problem

5 years 5 months ago #308038 by kralgorem
Replied by kralgorem on topic "urgent" configuration problem
yes, version control is blocking the page for, the version control is what is the ip address.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 5 months ago #308039 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic "urgent" configuration problem
It shouldn't be possible for it to block the page from loading. The version check in CB > Configuration uses ajax. All other version checks have a 10 second timeout. Are you sure it's the firewall on your server doing this and not something like mod_security that your host may need to add an exception for?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #308089 by kralgorem
Community Builder ip request is blocked for him you need your ip address.

Is it too hard to give your ip address. :angry:

5 years 5 months ago #308093 by krileon
I've already explained in a previous reply that you need to use the contact us form below to request the ip address, which should also already be in your firewalls log.

www.joomlapolis.com/contact-us

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #308094 by kralgorem
You didn't solve my problem.

[REMOVED]

5 years 5 months ago #308097 by krileon
You were asked to use the contact us form because we do not want our update servers ip addresses publicly visible on our forums. I've removed the ip addresses from your post. Please do not do that again, thank you.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.331 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn