"urgent" configuration problem

5 years 5 months ago #308102 by kralgorem
Replied by kralgorem on topic "urgent" configuration problem
I've written the contact form twice did not respond

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #308135 by kralgorem
Replied by kralgorem on topic "urgent" configuration problem
:( :( :( :( my problem is not solved. you are did not write return from the of communication

5 years 5 months ago #308144 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic "urgent" configuration problem
You opened 3 tickets. 1 of them was already replied to yesterday. You also posted our update servers ip addresses here on the forums and is why I had to edit your reply previous to mine. We don't have any more ip addresses to provide for you.

Your issue may not have anything to do with the update checker as I've already explained it's an ajax call within CB > Configuration so it wouldn't be able to block configuration and would only fail the ajax call. Plugin version checking is done in CB > Plugin Management so if this was your issue that would also fail. I've already explained what your potential issue is below.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/255-developer-members-support/239937-urgent-configuration-problem?start=6#307989

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.236 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn