[SOLVED] All user plans changed to a different plan (2000+ members)

5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #307984 by marse7
This is really intolerable and I can't see how anything I've done engendered this. But I'm willing to be at fault if this can get fixed immediately.

Over 2000 members' plan were changed to a new plan that I added to this website.

I need IMMEDIATE HELP since the plan these members were changed to was a $4,000.00 plan that allows unlimited privs!

I tried to use the import function and it puked. See attachment.

I need all Gold Members to be changed BACK TO just regular members (Plan MEMB)
HELP!!!!

Mark

I've sent login information via the contact form. FIX THIS PLEASE or tell me how to.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 6 months ago #307985 by marse7
So I guess IMPORT differs in execution from what I thought. It won't work for what I need so don't fix it.

I still need to know how to change 2,600+ members' plans BACK to the original. I'm afraid to do a MySQL statement because I'm not sure if just substituting GOLD for MEMB will work.

Please advise as soon as possible!

Thank you,
Mark
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #307986 by marse7
Nevermind. This was totally my fault and I think I know how to fixit.

What happened is that I copied the normal subscription plan because all the parameters were the same except the price and the cosmetics.

Instead of changing the information on the copied plan, I used the original plan which was #1. The new plan became 25.

The #1 plan was changed to the new plan and it became the standard plan for all users but it read as if it was the new plan.

In other words, #1 became a "new" plan and #25 became the original #1.

To fix this I just renamed the plans properly, changed the prices and everything is back to "normal."

Mark
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant, krileon

5 years 6 months ago #307990 by marse7
Again, I accept all the blame here. Too many hours behind the computer, not paying attention, etc., but what would have maybe helped is that when I cloned the plan, renaming one of them Plan (copy) would have clearly labelled the one I needed to edit. It would have saved me hours of frustration. Perhaps this minor change could be incorporated in a future build.

Thanks!
Mark
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant, krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn